The swordfish is suitable for any kind of cooking style with excellent results, you only need to be careful to not dry the fish too much, especially if you cook it on the grill / hot plate.
Marinate the fish before cooking, this will help especially and will give the fish more flavor.
- 800g of slice swordfish
- Olive oil
- First prepare the aromatic sauce in a bowl
- Mix 6 spoons of olive oil, lemon juice, and half of the lemon peel
- Add the pulp, 2 crushes garlic cloves, plentiful parsley and approximately 10 capers, both finely chopped
- Then add a spoon of oregano (better yet if you have fresh oregano), a bit of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Let the sauce stand for at least one hour not less, then marinate the swordfish and wait for at least 2 hours or more
- Now you can cook the fish slices in the oven (20 minutes at 180 degrees and cover the fish with the rest of the sauce, turning the slices on occasion), or on the grill/hot plate, brushing the fish with the sauce